This premium quality, non-toxic, anti-insect spray, specially formulated for dogs with adapted and neutral pH, contains natural active ingredients that repel ticks, fleas, and other insects. The spray has been developed by veterinarians, is backed up by scientific dossiers to show efficacy, is manufactured under ISO standards in a laboratory and is used worldwide. The exclusive formulas and best prime materials guarantee the stability and shelf-life of the product.
This spray is to be used at the time of infestation, to repel insects and can also be sprayed on the pet’s bedding and around the house. This product contains the highest quality essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender which are well known to have many properties, including repelling insects and improving general skin health. The oils are absorbed through the skin and hair, and the aroma provides a barrier around the pet preventing further infestation.
- Natural active ingredients
- Repels ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes, lice, and flies.
- Relieves dry, itchy, red and irritated skin and improves general skin health.
- Can be used around the house.
- Can be used on the pet’s bedding.
- Can be used on pregnant and lactating females.
- Recyclable bottle
- Can be used on puppies from the age of 3 months.
NEEM OIL comes from a tree in India and has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments. Neem is known to repel insects, as it interrupts the life cycle of ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes, lice and flies. It improves general skin health, has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-septic properties, and is also used in the agricultural sector.
GERANIOL OIL is found in rose, citrus, citronella and palmarosa plants and forms a barrier around the pet which repels insects and has anti-bacterial properties.
LAVENDER OIL is also known to repel bugs and has a calming and soothing effect on your pet.
- Apply once or twice a day holding the spray bottle at a distance of 20 cm.
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
- Store in a cool, dark place.