Pet Foam Shampoo
Pet Foam Shampoo
This unique, premium quality, fantastic smelling waterless foam shampoo for dogs and cats can be used for regular cleaning, in areas where there is a water shortage, for pets that don’t like water, for those that live in flats and for general refreshing of your pets. In addition, it adds a layer to repel ticks, fleas and other insects, and hydrates and soothes irritated skin. It lifts dust, dirt, and bacteria, leaving your pet squeaky clean and is highly concentrated, and therefore only a small amount is needed per wash.
This product contains the highest quality natural essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender which are well known to have many properties. In addition to using this product as a shampoo, it can also be as a cream for irritated skin by rubbing it into the affected area without wiping off. It can also be used to remove muddy, dirty marks after a walk. The product has been developed by veterinarians, manufactured in a scientific laboratory under strict ISO standards, has clinical data to back up efficacy and tolerance, and is used worldwide. The exclusive formulas and best prime materials guarantee the stability and shelf-life of the product.
- Natural active ingredients
- Lifts dirt, dust, grease and bacteria.
- Leaves the pet squeaky clean
- Relieves dry, itchy, red and irritated skin and improves general skin health.
- Repels ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes, lice and flies.
- Bottle recyclable
- Apply to dry pet and massage into the skin through to the tip of the hair.
- Leave in for 5 minutes and rub with a cloth.
- As a cream: rub it into the affected area and leave
- Can be used on puppies and kittens from the age of 1 month.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
NEEM OIL comes from a tree in India and has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments. Neem is known to repel insects, as it interrupts the life cycle of ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes, lice and flies. It improves general skin health, has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-septic properties, and is also used in the agricultural sector.
GERANIOL OIL is found in rose, citrus, citronella and palmarosa plants and forms a barrier around the pet which repels insects and has anti-bacterial properties.
LAVENDER OIL is also known to repel bugs and has a calming and soothing effect on your pet.