Pet Powder Shampoo
Pet Powder Shampoo
This unique, premium quality, fantastic smelling waterless powder shampoo can be used for regular cleaning, adds a protective layer repel insects, and hydrates and soothes irritated skin. It can be used in areas where there is a water shortage, for pets that don’t like water, for those that live in flats and for general refreshing in between visits to the parlour. The powder can be used for dogs, cats, rabbits, Guinea pigs and ferrets. It has a neutral pH, lifts dust, dirt and bacteria, leaving your pet squeaky clean with soft fur, is easy to use and only a small amount is needed per wash.
This product contains the highest quality natural essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender which are well known to have many properties, including improving general skin health and the repelling of insects. The oils penetrate the skin, and the powder traps the dirt. This product has been developed by veterinarians and manufactured in a laboratory, is used worldwide and has scientific dossiers to back up its efficacy. The exclusive formulas and best prime materials guarantee the stability and shelf-life of the product.
- Natural active ingredients
- Lifts dirt, dust, grease and bacteria.
- Leaves your pet squeaky clean.
- Relieves dry, itchy, red and irritated skin and improves general skin health.
- Repels ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes, lice and flies.
- Can be used on lactating females and pets from birth.
- For use on Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs and Ferrets
- Recyclable bottle
- Apply powder to pets dry coat and massage thoroughly from the coat to the tip of the hair and ensure that the powder adheres well.
- Leave in for 5-10min, and then brush well.
- Use weekly.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
NEEM OIL comes from a tree in India and has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments. Neem is known to repel insects, as it interrupts the life cycle of ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes, lice and flies. It improves general skin health, has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-septic properties, and is also used in the agricultural sector.
GERANIOL OIL is found in rose, citrus, citronella and palmarosa plants and forms a barrier around the pet which repels insects and has anti-bacterial properties.
LAVENDER OIL is also known to repel bugs and has a calming and soothing effect on your pet.